Saturday 18 June 2011

Yay!

It was a productive evening for me last night! While all of you folks were either at or watching the Rider game, I was in my quiet little room, talking into my Macbook. I did both my 3rd podcast last night and my video for my reflection. The podcast is posted, but sadly, the video is still in waiting. I cannot seem to get it to upload to my blog here. I loaded it from iMovie into iTunes, because I do not have a youtube account, thinking it would be easier. It has not been easier. I click on the video, and it looks like it is loading, and eventually it stops looking like it is loading and nothing happens. Gah!

So I am seeking the help of my lovely boyfriend to help me with this one, he seems to know what he's doing. I hope. If not, I'll just get a youtube account and try uploading it that way.

SO all that I have left to do is my personal assessment, which I will be working on today and sending off to Dean, as well as my last podcast, which would also be nice if it got done today but I have not had a weekend in a while, still not having fully recovered from my trip. Things have been crazy busy, and on top of that, I begin training for my job at the Autism Resource Centre on Monday! I am very excited to get started. I went and met with a youth worker, who told me about the person that I would be working with and she has worked in the summer program before, she said that we go swimming pretty much everyday, we even go to the beach once a week, which I think is an awesome idea. I am so looking forward to being active and being outside this summer, I cannot tell you how much.

That's all for me for now, hopefully I'll get that darn video posted today at least! The podcast may not be up until Monday, but don't worry, it will be up there!

I also have made a list of other themes that I liked for possible future podcasts, so if you liked the ones that you heard thus far, I have been thinking about continuing to post podcasts over the summer! It's something that I have been getting the hang of, and I think it's really fun! Hopefully you guys like them too.

3 comments: