Monday 20 June 2011

ECMP 355 - Final Project Ep. 4 (Artists That Students Can Learn From Podcast)


Ep._4_(June_19).m4a Listen on Posterous
Here is episode 4 of my podcast
Track List:
  1. Adele - To Make You Feel My Love
  2. Michael Franti & Spearhead - Hey Hey Hey
  3. Elton John - Bennie & the Jets
  4. Esperanza Spalding - Wild is the Wind
  5. Jason Mraz - The Dynamo of Volition
  6. Broken Social Scene - Meet Me in the Basement
  7. Ray Charles - Georgia on my Mind
I am done podcasting for this week anyways, like I said I have lots of other ideas for podcasts, and I intend to continue!

My next thing to do is to buy my domain and to publish my website that I have been working on using iWeb. I'll keep you posted when I do! I plan to use that site to blog from, as well as post podcasts. iWeb has an awesome page you can add to your site to publish podcasts, as well as videos.

Thanks for an awesome semester everyone!

4 comments: