Saturday 11 June 2011

Thanks Petey B!

Tonight, my buddy, Peter, helped me solve my blog problem. I could not figure out how to get the links on the top bar of my blog to connect to various things that I wanted it to. I knew it could be done, I just couldn't figure out how. I commented on Peter's blog, since he uses Blogger as well (we are the minority in this class since most of our classmates use Wordpress), asked for help and he was able to answer my question lucky for me, and I even understood what he said and could do it myself! Love that.

So now, I have lovely little links on the top of my blog. Some of them do not have anything attached to them yet, but it'll happen, don't worry.

I was so excited when they worked, my blog is getting to look very pretty! Yay!

Thanks Peter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment